Your cart is empty.
What is Kurrious?
Kurrious is a software program developed by Monarch* that uses advanced AI and Large Language Models (LLM) to help organizations optimize their fleet operations.
Kurrious can be integrated with a variety of fleet management technologies. It then pulls information from those touchpoints to deliver a simple, chat-based program aimed to help streamline and analyze all of the different data points that make up fleet logistics
*Monarch is the parent company of Kurrious. Monarch is a partnered with top-tier IOT companies that have a focus on cloud-based technology in safety and security.
Meet our Founders
CEO & Founder, Monarch
- Founded Monarch in 2017
- Background in technology sales and channel partnerships
- Passions lie in entrepreneurship, coding, and innovative technologies
- Data scientist and Machine Learning expert
- P.h.D. in Quantum Chemistry from Columbia University
- Background in finance, advertising, healthcare, and logistics
Fleet management technology has evolved to solve for a variety of operational challenges:
- Driver safety
- Maintenance and diagnostics
- Reporting and logs
- Customer communication
Acquiring this data has become easy and almost instant.
But how can this data be analyzed and used to make business decisions?
Kurrious leverages OpenAI and Large Language Models to deliver a simple-to-use platform that includes:
- A chatbot that can handle a high volume of customer inquiries
- A virtual assistant to help with scheduling, organization, and so much more
- Machine learning algorithms that can analyze data and provide business insights
What does Kurrious solve for?
- Route optimization to save time and fuel costs
- Predictive maintenance and repair to reduce the likelihood of breakdowns
- Fleet management to improve efficiency and reduce risk
- Prediction of cargo needs for optimization
- Driver coaching, safety, and workflow protocols
- Automation of compliance with regulations to avoid fines and penalties
- Analyzing customer feedback to improve service
- Planning expansion to grow business and profits