Your cart is empty.
Stay Connected, Safe, and Secure: Samsara’s Dash Camera with GPS Tracking
Introducing Samsara’s dash camera with GPS tracking – the ultimate solution for fleet management and driver safety. With full HD video and infrared LED for night vision, real-time scene analysis, and object detection, you’ll never miss a critical moment on the road.
Upgrade your fleet’s safety today with Samsara’s dash camera with GPS tracking. Learn more by speaking with a security expert at Monarch today.
Features of the Samsara Dash Cameras with GPS Tracking
Samsara’s dash cameras with GPS tracking come equipped with a variety of features designed to improve driver safety and lower costs for fleet managers. Some of the key features of Samsara’s cameras include:
- High-definition video: The dash cameras with GPS tracking capture full HD video with infrared LED for night vision, allowing you to see even the smallest details of an incident.
- In-cab alerts: The dash cameras have a built-in audio speaker that can provide optional in-cab alerts for driver coaching, reminding drivers to focus on the road and practice safe driving habits.
- AI-optimized processor: The cameras with GPS tracking are equipped with an advanced edge computing processor that allows for live scene analysis and object detection, enabling real-time coaching and incident detection.
- Onboard storage: The dash cameras have onboard storage for on-demand video retrieval, making it easy to access hundreds of hours of footage in the moments that matter.
- Identity blurring: To protect privacy, the dash cameras are designed to obscure driver, passenger, pedestrian, and license plate data.
- Live streaming: Fleet managers can conduct virtual ride-alongs with their drivers using the dash cameras live streaming feature, which can be accessed through the Samsara dashboard.
Overall, Samsara’s fleet dash cams are a powerful tool for improving driver safety and lowering costs for fleet managers.
Samsara Dash Cameras with GPS Tracking
The Benefits of Dash Cameras with GPS Tracking
- Enhance Fleet Safety: With real-time GPS tracking, fleet managers can monitor driver behavior and ensure compliance with traffic laws, reducing the risk of accidents and fines.
- Increase Efficiency: GPS tracking helps managers easily track vehicles in real-time and optimize routes, reducing fuel costs and improving delivery times.
- Improve Driver Performance: Receive real-time coaching alerts for risky driving behaviors and monitor driver performance for continued improvement.
- Protect Your Business: With video evidence of accidents, exonerate your drivers and company from false claims and protect against costly legal disputes.
- Streamline Incident Management: Quickly access video footage and GPS data to manage accidents and incidents in real-time.
- Reliable and Secure: Store video footage and GPS data securely with onboard storage and encrypted data transmission.
By leveraging the benefits of GPS tracking with dash cameras, fleet managers can improve safety, efficiency, driver performance, and compliance, helping their businesses thrive.
Streamline Your Business with Dash Cameras with GPS Tracking
Dash cameras with GPS tracking can streamline your business in a number of ways.
- Quickly retrieve footage to identify and resolve issues with HD video and cloud-based video tagging.
- Diagnose and remedy camera issues with optional alerts
- Identify critical points when an accident takes place to reduce liability
By upgrading your fleet with a dash camera, you can improve efficiency and keep your business running smoothly. Want to learn more about how a dash camera with GPS tracking can benefit your business? Contact us today to find out how you can get started.
Learn more about dash cameras with GPS tracking
What is a dash camera with GPS tracking?
A dash camera with GPS tracking is a device that records video footage and location data while driving. The GPS feature provides real-time tracking and location information.
Why should I consider installing a dash camera with GPS tracking in my fleet?
Installing a dash camera can help protect you in the event of an accident or incident by providing video evidence and location data. It can also assist in monitoring and improving driver behavior and performance.
How does the GPS tracking feature work?
The GPS tracking feature uses satellite technology to monitor and record the vehicle’s location, speed, and direction of travel. This information is saved along with the video footage and can be accessed through a dashboard or app.
Can I access the video footage and GPS data in real-time?
Yes, you can access the video footage and GPS data in real-time through a dashboard or app, providing you with live monitoring of your vehicle and its location.
Can I see a detailed history of a vehicle’s movements with the GPS tracking feature?
Yes, you can view a detailed history of a vehicle’s movements including speed, location, and route taken, on the Samsara dashboard.
Can GPS tracking be turned off or disabled?
Yes, GPS tracking on dash cameras can usually be turned off or disabled in the settings. However, doing so may reduce the functionality of the dash camera and limit the data it can provide.
Can dash cameras with GPS tracking be used for incident investigation?
Yes. With GPS tracking, video footage, and other data, fleet managers can quickly and accurately investigate incidents and accidents, which can help resolve claims more efficiently and fairly.
How can dash cameras with GPS tracking improve fleet management?
With GPS tracking and real-time monitoring, fleet managers can optimize routes, reduce fuel costs, and monitor driver behavior. They can also monitor vehicle maintenance schedules, which can help reduce downtime and improve overall fleet efficiency.
Can sdash cameras help lower insurance costs?
In some cases, insurance companies will offer discounts to policy holders who have installed dash cameras. This can result in lower insurance costs for fleet managers, saving them money and providing peace of mind.
Do dash cameras protect privacy?
Yes, many dash cameras are designed with privacy in mind and include features such as identity blurring to obscure drivers, passengers, and pedestrians. This ensures that the privacy of drivers and others on the road is protected.
Reduce the Risk of Distracted Driving
Distracted driving is a serious problem on the roads, and it can have serious consequences for fleet managers and their drivers. Dash cameras with GPS tracking can help mitigate the risk of distracted driving by providing real-time coaching to drivers and alerting them to risky behaviors. With a dash camera, fleet managers can monitor their drivers’ habits and intervene when necessary to prevent incidents.
In addition to providing real-time coaching, dash cameras can also capture video of distracted driving incidents, which can be used as evidence to support training and coaching programs. By using a dash camera, fleet managers can not only protect their drivers, but also their businesses by reducing the risk of costly accidents and incidents.
Overall, dash camera with GPS tracking is a valuable tool for reducing the risk of distracted driving and improving the safety of a fleet.
Prevent Rolling Stops
Rolling stops are a dangerous and potentially costly habit for fleet drivers. Not only do they increase the risk of accidents, but they can also result in tickets and other penalties.
A dash camera with GPS tracking can help prevent rolling stops by providing real-time coaching to drivers and alerting them when they fail to come to a complete stop. By using a dash cam, fleet managers can reduce the risk of accidents and keep their drivers in compliance with traffic laws. Don’t wait – upgrade your fleet’s safety with a fleet dash camera today.
- Regularly check and maintain the dash camera: Make sure the device is functioning properly and that the GPS signal is strong.
- Store and analyze data: Store and analyze the footage and GPS data regularly to improve fleet efficiency, driver behavior, and identify areas for improvement.
- Implement driver coaching: Use the data from the dash camera with GPS tracking to coach drivers on safe driving practices and help reduce incidents.
- Protect privacy: Make sure to comply with privacy laws and regulations, such as obscuring faces and personal information.
By following these best practices, businesses can effectively utilize dash cameras with GPS tracking to improve driver safety, lower costs, and optimize fleet operations.
Safer Driving with a Dash Camera with GPS Tracking
Investing in a dash camera with GPS tracking provides peace of mind and tangible benefits for fleet managers and drivers. With real-time tracking, incident detection, and video evidence, you can increase safety and efficiency on the road.
Upgrade your fleet’s technology with a dash camera with GPS tracking today.